Barcelona - A 12-strong terror cell that carried out two attacks in Spain this week had collected 120 gas canisters and was planning to use them in vehicle attacks, Spanish police say. Canisters were found at a house said to be used by the cell that blew up in the town of Alcanar on Wednesday night. Police are still hunting for the driver of the van that hit dozens of people on Barcelona's Las Ramblas, killing 13. On Sunday, a Mass was held in Barcelona to mourn the victims. In addition to the 13 killed on Thursday afternoon on Las Ramblas, a woman died in a second vehicle attack early on Friday in the town of Cambrils. Five suspected jihadists were shot dead by police in the second attack. Catalan police chief Josep Lluis Trapero has given an update on the investigation. He said the cell was still believed to consist of 12 men and had been planning attacks for more than six months. One person remained at large, four were under arrest and there were two sets of human remains to be identified, he added.(FA)